TGIF: Friday the 13th - Scary Selfies

For those of you who don't know, selfies are self portraits or photos I took of myself.

And I have some scary ones in store for you all tonight!!!









The above pics were taken back in 2013.  Here, my lips and tongue were stained by a punnet of blueberries I ate for lunch.

If that is not scary enough for you, then I don't know what is!!!

The above pic was a selfie I took last night, mucking around with my iPhone and Facebook.  Don't I look *deadly*!!!!  (Maybe that is not the right word, because I don't want to 'columbust' from the Aboriginal people here in Australia, so I mean it as in 'scary').  🤡🤡🤡

Not too sure if that face was meant to be like the joker in Batman or what?  I think it looks like him though someone might like to refresh my memory here.  🂿🃏🃟

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts