Studying Marketing Right Now

This is the course I am doing right now.

Your Introduction to teachers has been updated. This copy is for your record.

Date : 01/10/2017
TAFE ID : 202439055
Student name : Colleen Sedgwick
Contact email : colsedgo67@gmail.com
Course number : BSBSS00077-V01 - Marketing and Communication Foundations Skill Set
Date of enrolment: 27/09/2017
Files uploaded : PA220060.JPG, PA250063.JPG

1. Why have you chosen to study this course?

Answer: I have previously studied Marketing Management via the UNE (University of New England) and thoroughly enjoyed it: two subjects I have done were MM101 - Introduction to Marketing and Management (back in 1999) and Services Marketing (back in 2003).
I have also just completed a Diploma of Graphic Design a few months' ago and have just received my Diploma a few weeks' back. I am seeking a better job.

2. Tell us about your training and experience

Answer: I have customer service experience in the following areas: child care assisting, library assisting, reception work and telemarketing.
I have completed two degrees through the University of New England (Armidale): *Bachelor of Social Science - 1999;
I have a Certificate II and Certificate III in Business Administration (also through OTEN).
*Bachelor of Arts with Honours (Sociology) - 2006.
I have also recently completed a Diploma in Graphic Design (CUV50311) through Open Colleges - this course was run jointly with the North Coast Institute of TAFE at Port Macquarie).
Also through Open Colleges, I have completed the following courses: *Certificate in Freelance Cartooning and Illustration (2011); *Certificate in Illustration and Drawing Made Easy (2012)
*D0116 - Fundamentals of Design (equivalent to a Certificate III in Graphic Design)

3. I may need extra study support eg essay writing, maths or spelling

Answer: I don't have much trouble in these departments; however, I will let you know if and when I do need help.

4. Your work or life experience or educational history might count towards completing your studies earlier. You can apply for Credit for Previous Studies or Credit for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Go to Credit Pathways for further information about obtaining Credit for units in your course and to download the Credit Application form.

Select one of these:
Answer: Yes, I would like to apply for Credit for RPL

Comments

Popular Posts