Updates to my website

I have added two new pages and changed the layout, so please check them out.

Sedgie Art - Official site.

And no, sorry, no 'period' art yet - not even from the 'Isn't it Wonderful?' comic strips!!! 😆

cheers,
Colleen

PS I do have something a little less 'repulsive' - No, it has nothing to do with either periods or even being bashed.  What happened was that I had sinusitis, probably a cold and a very blocked and bleeding nose.  When I blew my nose, this is what happened.  I didn't keep the tissue, though one could see a smiley face when one looks at the images hard enough, hence the title.

PPS These images are not on my official site, but will be shortly (so please stay tuned).

Happiness is a Bloody Nose (1)

Happiness is a Bloody Nose (2)





Comments

Popular Posts