Screen Sagas (Part 3)

Unplugged my screen from the rest of the computer and bagged it, ready to take to the repair shop.

But again, being in a slack mood once more, slept until 6pm because it was windy.

Don't know why but procrastination is a very bad habit of mine - shame on me!!!

Cheers
Colleen

PS Here are some more ideas for a new screen (as I am looking for a good Multimedia and multipurpose one, and sometimes, it is not necessarily the cheapest one. Nevertheless, I still want a reasonably priced one). A good price range is between $100 and $300 right now, and most of the ones on Office Works priced at this range (that serve my requirements) are the Phillips models.

PPS The brands Office Works stocks include Phillips, Ben Q, Samsung, Heward Packard, Acer and Asus. The only brand Aus Computers stocks is Samsung - I don't know why (maybe it is what they recommend), perhaps.








Comments

Popular Posts