Kek (continued)

My 'Toad' face

Another one with a green complexion

And here as well

Don't 'Kek' on Me

Yeah, the 'harmless' frog verses the 'evil' snake.  So, yes, snakes eat frogs?  Am I right or am I right?

However, some frogs are also venomous (and will poison you if you eat them) and not all snakes are (in fact, many snakes will constrict and suffocate their prey instead).

The cane toad, for example, is not 'native' to Australia, but it is a major imported problem and environmental hazard to Australia's tropical ecosystem.

In fact, not only have other frogs been decimated by these 'wastes of space', but so have many frogs. So, there!!!

And I also knew a girl who everyone called 'Toad', precisely because she looked like one.

Four years' a later, we had a State Premier by the name of Nick Greiner - his nickname used to be Kermit the Frog.  However, he was nothing like Kermit though, and he cut back on many public services and replaced many humble 'public servants' with overpaid 'consultants'.  This had many people up in arms, including many women and 'public service' unions.

I could go on about the women's marches, Nick Greiner and many others, and how I originally wanted to be a welfare worker and help people worse off than myself.  Mr Greiner, along with others, *thwarted* that ambition, and because of this, alot of people have (and will continue to) miss out on my help and advice.

I also tried to study Psychology for the same reasons and again, the same results had ensued.

Likewise, many of the modern 'third wave' feminists feel resentful of Trump for the same reason.  But unlike Trump, Greiner had failed to resolve the unemployment problem in some parts of NSW.

But to cut a long story short, I should have studied art the first thing after finishing high school.  It was still untapped potential back then, which I am only starting to realize now.

However, here are some pictures of snakes and frogs (or toads) that you might like.

cheers,
Colleen

PS. The word 'kek' is also Scottish for 'shit', so make of that what you will (which is what cane toads pretty much look like).

A nice 'harmless' green tree frog


A not so harmless cane toad
Two-headed snake



'Don't kek on me': A snake-like creature arising from the toilet (mind you, I borrowed this idea from the 'Alien' movie)




'Don't Tread on Me' ('snake-like' fractal images of *yours truly*)

Comments

Popular Posts