Isn't it wonderful: A resurrected project

Remember these?

This is from the 'Isn't it Wonderful?' comic series, featuring my character, Graham 'Gay Boy' Thompson.

Despite saying that life was wonderful, he still ended up dying.

However, life was not completely over and he comes back to life again, only to repeat the process over and over.....

The debut comic strip I did back in 2014.

Another version of this caricature

And another one (this time done in MS Paint).

I originally thought of this character back in 2010, when I was doing the Certificate in Freelance Cartooning and Illustration via Open Colleges.

My original single panel illustration
While I was doing my studies in Graphic Design (2014 to 2017), I had to put this project on the back burner, however, I did not forget about it completely.

I hope you enjoy.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts