Back in the day - Bald Archies 2014 (4)

Monday, 11 November 2013

Also purchased more art materials for my Bald Archies project - this time, a huge big stretched canvas to work on for my oil painting from Dymocks (in George Street), as well as some stuff from Office Works (in Pitt Street).

And what's more, I got started on it last night.  But I am so not used to the smells of oil paint, turps or linseed oil (to 'dilute' the paint and thin it down) and the laundry smells overpoweringly of turps right now.

And not only that, my hands really stink of the stuff, and it is real hard to get the paint stains out.  And the turps dries out my skin.  This had bloody well better be worth it.

Worked on it again today, and this time, I wore gloves to 'protect' my hands.

cheers,
Night Owl

PS It was wet yesterday - very wet.  Still a bit wet today.

Comments

Popular Posts