Awaiting Teacher Feedback for Checkpoint B

Here is my submission to the teacher.  While I don't want to like I am being rude to this person (their name is Chris, so I don't know whether they are male or female, so I will try to be 'gender neutral' in this case), I can only guess from what little feedback I had been given for my previous submission.  

Submission draft

Notes

Dear Chris,
Please find attached my 2nd checkpoint for Study period 7, Module 1.  I look forward to recieving your feedback*.  
sincerely
Colleen Sedgwick
(E0498336)
*PS I don't want to sound like I am being fussy, but I would like to recieve more specific feedback on this one (unlike on Checkpoint A, for which I only got a pass, and I don't know why).

Final submission for assignment marking

So, now I am hoping they will tell me what I need to know, and I hope everyone stays tuned.
In the meantime, here are the slide presentations I have done so far on SlideShare (LinkedIn) which I am happy to share with everyone on the Open Colleges forum (and hopefully get feedback there).

Checkpoints A and B

by COLLEEN SEDGWICK - Sunday, 19 March 2017, 06:49 PM
Hi folks,
I don't know who is in charge of this forum now (and who else is on there),

so I am now seeking feedback on the following Checkpoints A and B for this module.
Anyway, please check them out on LinkedIn/Slide-share:

  • https://www.slideshare.net/ColleenSedgwick/sedgwick-e0498336d0105sp7module-0130537acheckpoint-a
  • https://www.slideshare.net/ColleenSedgwick/sedgwick-e0498336d0105sp7module-0130537acheckpoint-b


cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts