Teacher Feedback for 31189a-02 - Part 1

Hi folks,

This is part 1 of this instalment for the assignment 31189a.  I submitted it in the hope I would get it over and done with, only to find it returned as 'Incomplete'.  Ugh, what a pain, I thought????  But I guess I had to bite the bullet and resubmit it.

So, owing to the teacher's suggestions, I re-worked Progress Challenge 02, replacing the Yum Yum TV with what I call the iSmell Classic.

Here is what my trainer, Wendy Campbell, had to say:

To: Wendy Campbell
Date: Monday, 20 February 2017, 10:57 PM

Hi Colleen
I hope you are well. Thank you for your submission.
As per my previous feedback to your Progress Challenge, please can you resubmit your poster design. 
The poster design needs a good simple hero image. I suggest using the iSmell prototype (or create your own vector version of this). 
A nice clean clear image along with a strong headline. The 3D text at the top looks a little dated as does the TV screen.  The overlay marble effect doesn't really work.
Keep the text simple, use a good hero image and a striking heading to create a good visual hierarchy.

When you resubmit can you please also remove the full text from the assessment handout - as per previous feedback - just leave the question number / heading:
It would be better if you didn't include all of the text from the assignment. Just the section or questions numbers and headings is fine. This will make the document more concise and the content will stand out better. Your first page or two can then comprise a title and table of contents.
Thank you Colleen. Your research is looking good with comprehensive referencing.
Kind regards
Wendy 
In response to:
Saturday, 18th February, 2017
Dear Wendy,
Please find attached my fourth and final assessment for this study period and module.
I look forward to receiving your feedback and please inform me if there is anything I need to add or change.
sincerely,
Colleen Sedgwick
(E0498336)

Assignment was already submitted for marking and can not be updated

Here is the original submission, the Yum-yum (Smell-O-Vision TV):

Above: Yum-yum TV (Smell-O-Vision) - will it work or not?  Who knows?  You, the public, have to judge for yourselves whether or not you think it is a good idea.
Anyway, I resubmitted this assignment, complete with a new 'hero' image and a new 'prototype' of the iSmell.

Notes

From: Colleen Sedgwick
Date: Monday, 20 February 2017, 
Dear Wendy,
Thank you very much again for your constructive feedback.  I have taken your suggestions into account and now re-worked both the assessment and Progress Challenge 02 (this has been changed from the Yum-yum Smell-o-Vision to the iSmell Classic).
I sincerely hope you like it.
sincerely
Colleen Sedgwick
(E0498336)
And here is Wendy's response:

Submission feedback 

Wendy Campbell
Friday, 24 February 2017, 01:26 PM

Hi Colleen

Thank you for your submission.  Please find attached your feedback.

Kind regards
Wendy Campbell smile

And finally, here are the two images that earned me a Credit Level pass:



Comments

Popular Posts