The Truth About Modern Art



Again, I digress - Paul Joseph Watson is a very interesting social commentator who states that modern art has deteriorated so much that even the simplest of art works have become 'exalted' while really clever art works (even comics and cartoons, which actually make a point) are demonised, or (at the very best) snubbed.

You can watch here - you might have a different opinion about it, but the real impact is on artists who do have talent.

So, anyway, I have a new advertising/marketing campaign - Time to 'Make Art Great Again!!!' (as you can see in the graphic below).- I did this in light of the US Election Results, President-elect Donald Trump (who wants to 'make America great again') and his up-and-coming Inauguration (the 'swearing in' ceremony, which makes his time in the White House 'official').  

In spite of his faults, he has achieved many things business-wise, and if it weren't for him, then parts of New York would remain 'slum areas' (and his family tell a very different story from what the mainstream media has said).  Well, that's what I heard.  And like him wanting to improve things for the USA, I like to 'resurrect' certain parts of the 'arts' industry, especially fine arts and cartooning, and improve the lot for very talented artists.  

And I *also* have a voice - it's not the 'prettiest' voice, sometimes I don't always say and do the right thing, but I have a dream to build a 'thriving empire' of my own (much like Disney or Warner Bros) - and if I am *really* ambitious, have my own theme park based on my own 'characters' (though I guess I would have to come up with enough characters of my own to base this theme park of my own).  Who knows? Though I would be just as happy with a studio of my own, with regular 'freelance' jobs coming my way, be they as a graphic designer or cartoonist, and making a regular income from these jobs.

cheers,
Colleen


Comments

Popular Posts