More childhood memories





Even though I am not from the States, Sesame Street was one of the most inspirational kid's shows I watched.  It was how I learned about the US from watching that show.  And I have a *dreadful* habit of sniggering like Ernie as well (which I have done since I was in year 1 and I used to do the rest of the family's heads in, particularly my parents, but I guess that is another story altogether).



Now Misseri studios (the creators of The Red and the Blue, and Miu Miu) do the characters of Bert and Ernie, this time with plasticine.  And if you watch the video, you will see how much plasticine they have (They flatten it and roll it up like fabric at a haberdashery shop and it makes my 'stock' look extremely pitiful).



So yes, very fond memories of two amazing TV shows I used to watch on Channel 2 (the ABC network in Australia).

Comments

Popular Posts