This is what I like to see :)

Last week, I decided to bite the bullet and upload my web design assignment for Study period 6, module 1 on Saturday night, Sunday morning.

Now, I have been given some very positive and constructive feedback from my teacher, Wendy Campbell.  No grades, but feeling posimistic about what she has to say 👍

Here are my submissions to Checkpoint A:

Dear Wendy,
Please find attached Checkpoint A for this topic.
sincerelyColleen Sedgwick(E0498332)
PS I have put all the HTML and related files into one zip folder and will do this for Checkpoint B.
Here is her response: Wendy Campbell; Monday, 5 December 2016, 05:05 PM 
And here are my submissions to Checkpoint B.
Dear Wendy,
I have just completed Checkpoint B for the subject/module 30536a, including the zip files which have all the html files in them, amongst other stuff.
cheers,Colleen(E0498332)
And this is her response: Wendy Campbell, Monday, 5 December 2016, 05:10 PM
Grade: -
Thank you Colleen. 
You have successfully produced a responsive site and improved the look based on feedback. 
The site works well in the mobile layout. In the desktop layout the navigation would look better across the top rather than a mobile format. The footer would be better if it wasn't fixed and scrolled with the rest of the content.
Feel free to submit when you're ready. Well done for persevering and continuing to make improvements. 
cheersWendy smile

Comments

Popular Posts