Well and truly onto Study Period 5 now

So yes, Typography is now done and dusted, and to be quite honest, I was a little disappointed with the result: I only got a pass, even though I have made a really big effort with this assignment.  That's not to say that I didn't enjoy the subject along the way, I did and I found it quite interesting; and I was happy with what I did, after making corrections.😒

So anyway, here are the amended versions of what I have done.  Below is the first amended version of my TYPE heading.  I was going to include the 2nd one but for some reason, it won't upload.


Ah yes, it's done now!!!

And below is my Typography newsletter (as you can see, this is a *very* long document).


Anyway, the teacher thought the Y and the E in TYPE were a bit 'ambiguous' and that my headings for my newsletter overshadowed everything else.

So, for the last few days, I have been experimenting with Dreamweaver (in Adobe).  Yesterday, it was *really* doing my head in, and my web pages looked quite 'ordinary'.  But today was better - I tried editing in the Design view (rather than the 'Code' or 'Live' View) and used a template (well, at least until I get the hang of doing it myself from scratch).  It looked so much better and not quite as 'daggy'.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts