Coming soon!!!

I have been very tired today, and over the past five weeks, I have been working hard at it!!!

Right now, I am working on my web design assignment and progress challenges. The website I am doing is called The Gourmet Cyclist and I am trying to get it over with before my holidays end.

But there is still a lot holding up my progress. A few days' ago (or was it over the weekend), I completed the site and uploaded it to Business Catalyst (Adobe's web-hosting services).

And yesterday, I found out that it wasn't compatible with browsers and devices other than desktop computers (it worked perfectly well with both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge on my own computer, but when testing the site on Safari, it looked shocking - all the elements were all over the place and I was NOT impressed).

So , it was back to figuring how to make the site a more responsive one; and I think I am nearly there.

But 'nearly there' is not really 'there', unfortunately. And right now, I am more than ready to *flop*, and my concentration was beginning to wane. So I called it a night and decided I would get back to it tomorrow :)

However, stay tuned for more web-design stories and updates on my progress challenges.

Cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts