Study period 5, Module 1: The Dilemma and the Inspiration

This is supposed to be an important skill, to write and interpret a brief, but it is one of the most *tedious* topics I have had to do.

In this case, the brief is for some clientele who happen to be ex makeup artists for Channel 9, who are after a logo and an interactive blog or website.

I have to pretend they are my clients and role-play with some classmates.  I am up to Progress Challenge 2 and have to find someone to role-play with.

So far, this has not yet happened.

Good news is, though, I did come across an article which I believe is a valuable source of inspiration, c/o Creative Bloq.  I like the ideas for the topic - the people concerned (though fictitious) have their hearts set on a fashion (or beauty) theme and on a Word Press Blog (or something similar) which is of an interactive nature.

It is worth checking out.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts