The secret of drawing - Part 4: Design

http://youtu.be/x4X-jWKzaaQ

Looks at architecture, engineering and fashion design - and how much precision has gone into these things. A prime example is Leonardo da Vinci - and how some architect in the USA was influenced by him when he did his stage sets for various bands like U2, the Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd.

I don't have anything available right now on my iPod touch, though I have had some 3D concepts on my computer - one of them being a mural for Australia Post,s Startrack House in Prince Alfred Park (which I submitted for NAIDOC Week) and another mural idea for the Sydney City Council (which I am still working on).

I also have a few 'wearable' art works, including those on t-shirts, jewellery, and even underwear - though it's not exactly what one would call 'high fashion', because it is affordable for most people, apart from the very poor.

Comments

Popular Posts