"The Secret of Drawing" Episode 4: "Drawing by Design" 2005





Here is the video for Drawing by Design and how a particular American architect and engineer (Mark Fisher) was influenced by Leonardo Da Vinci (also one of my own sources of inspiration).

As I said before, my own works are 'humble' in comparison (and certainly not as 'ambitious' as Mark Fisher's) :)

These are the stages in my design process for StarTrack House at Prince Alfred Park (near Redfern), beginning with the Mind Maps.




The next image is of a mood board I did for the project, the following images are thumbnail sketches.






The ones below show how I was experimenting with Photoshop brushes and blend modes.







The next picture shows the wall as a blank slate, and how I should expect it to look once the project is completed.





Comments

Popular Posts