More 'hold-ups' to my progress

Study period 4 (modules 1-4) have been very interesting, but the teacher I have for the last few modules has been marking my assignments as SE (Submission error) and/or IN (Incomplete).

Module 4 is the one I am stuck on right now - uploaded my assignment several times over (for Complex Layouts) and the teacher kept telling me it was SE.  And then when I finally get it right with my submissions, she then turns around and tells me it is IN.  I am very cross and cranky right now!!!!

Why?  I am fed up of having to repeat the stuff several times over (and the real technical hitch happens to be on her side, and maybe she should fix that up before returning my work as incomplete).

It is driving me mad because I have other stuff to do as well.  And furthermore, my internet access is not terribly consistent - one minute it works, the next it doesn't.

But, on the bright side, I am expecting a new modem from my ISP (Telstra) very shortly - so stay tuned for more works on this blog.

cheers,
Colleen

I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts