2D and 3D applications - Progress Challenge 07

30534a – Progress Challenge 07
By Colleen Sedgwick

Debriefing

This progress challenge requires you to share your debriefing stage by submitting the following:
1. A report reflecting on how successful you were in achieving the creative, technical and communication objectives of the brief.
2. A report describing three elements or processes that you want to improve and be better at in future projects. These can include new software, techniques or processes you want to learn or use in the future.
TIP: Navigate to the student forum to engage in the discussion with your peers.

Answer

Creative and technical objectives – yes: I had a fair idea as to what I wanted for my 2D and 3D works (i.e. business stationery and studio) so I didn’t have to think too much.  This included coming up with mock ups of the items via Photosuite and Photoshop.
*      While I basically have the gist of creating items using these software packages (Adobe Creative Suite and similar items), I know there is still room for improvement.
*      I would like to learn beyond the software packages beyond Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, particularly in the areas of 3D design and motion graphics.
*      Communication skills – not yet, I am still waiting to hear from my suppliers; however, I had no trouble in gaining feedback from my peers (classmates).




Pictured above are some examples of things I can do in the near future.

Comments

Popular Posts