Between two subjects yet again

I should be concentrating on my Copyright subject and getting that wretched essay over with but I can't.

However, I have gotten Photomedia out of the way, and got a credit; and before that, got a distinction for Visual Representation and drawing - the two more fun subjects.

Now, the next two subjects on the agenda are Art History and Marketing - I have done both in the past: art history in high school, marketing at uni.  Right now, I am having more fun with those topics than I am with the Copyright subject (which I will probably need more, but right now, it is *drier* than eating a SAO* biscuit in the middle of the Simpson Desert**)!!!  LOL!!!

Now, I just wanna get it over with, as I am *thirsty* for interesting subject matter now - just like I would have been thirsty for water, but had to eat a SAO* instead!!!  But you can't get down dry biscuits without water, and you can't find water so easily if you live in the desert :P

I'm thirsty for something fun and interesting in this course right now, but if I don't get on with those subjects, then I won't be able to move on and get the course over with.  Maybe, all the 'fun' subjects (that I was hoping would be part of graphic design) aren't happening more???  I want to do (more) cartoons, animations, 3D artwork, videography - the things I hope I would learn in Graphic Design; stuff I saw on TV, maybe even have my *own* empire (like Walt Disney did) - but you know what they can say, you have to crawl before you walk and walk before you run, and this is what it's like for me - I can crawl and even walk, but running is pretty hard sometimes.  Well, right now, I can do the basics but want to go beyond that and wonder if I'm not getting ahead of myself.

But knowing my luck, I will probably die lonely and penniless like Van Gogh did (as long as I don't cut off my ear like he did) :P

cheers,
Colleen

*PS - Anyone not knowing what a SAO is, it is a very plain cracker (biscuit) that is square in shape and has rounded edges.  I used to eat them all the time as a kid (often with margarine and Vegemite).  And they are of the Arnotts brand here in Australia.
**The Simpson desert is in the Northern part of South Australia and some parts of Queensland - it really vast and empty and one of the *driest* regions here in Australia :)

Comments

Popular Posts