Photomedia - Part 3

This post is done for the purposes of this excercise - It's like I am blogging about my own blog, and this post is about this post.  Hahaha!!!  How funny is this!!!

However, I had uploaded and submitted my this progress challenge as a PDF (portable document file) to the class forum for everyone else's perusal.  And that was my answer at the time.

30529a – Progress Challenge 03

by Colleen Sedgwick

Take the first step towards creating your own photomedia project through exploring and developing ideas. To aid you in this process, create your own production blog through the numerous channels available in the web and the ones suggested in this course. Use this site to organise, document, reflect and share elements of your development processes. Use this site to also get useful feedback, reviews and discussions as your project progresses and finalises.

Share your page with the professional online communities, artists’circles, your friends and work colleagues.

Take a screenshot of the blog you created and share this together with your blog link in your portfolio. Provide a brief description on the audience and people you want to share this with.
Complete the above challenge and then click LINK 16 to upload.

Click LINK 17 to discuss your work with other students on the forum.

Answer


This is the link to my 'production' blog: http://sedgieart.blogspot.com.au/. I had this blog up since early this year, when I started Study Period 1 of the Diploma Course. I am now up to Study Period 2, Module 2 – Work with Photo-media. However, I haven't put up any works with this topic just yet. However, this screenshot should give you an idea as to how it should look.

Screenshot of my blog at the time

Comments

Popular Posts