Photomedia - Part 14

So far, this is what I have achieved (and not) as of 21/11/15:

Objectives:

  • Technical objectives – yes;
  • Planned response from client and audience – not yet

Target audiences:

  • Suitability – conservative images (like in Checkpoint C) for a broader markets; radical ones for more 'niche' markets
  • Reaction – none yet.

Time line/schedule

I hope to finish this project, Checkpoint D (written out, uploaded/shared) by tomorrow. I am now up to this final Project Challenge, so I think I'm doing okay.

Development (milestone) stages

Except for my thumbnails (which I skipped) and getting feedback, I have achieved most of these.

Description of the style, look and creative direction of the piece

Hopefully 'yes' – I think my Hammerhead t-shirt looks pretty gnarly.

Materials, equipment and technologies

I have a fairly basic digital camera and an iPod Touch – which work. My computer and software are up to date.

The delivery and output requirements

I was able to upload my PNG files (often considered acceptable for upload and printing) though they can be a bit small for some print jobs.

Safety plan

  • OH&S: Wanting to get things done quickly means sitting at the computer for a long time, but I have taken breaks when needed.
  • Ethics: unless I have been told otherwise, I presume I've complied with all legal and ethical obligations like Copyright, correctly attributing others' work or cultural sensitivity.

Comments

Popular Posts