Photomedia - Part 13

I am starting to come to the 'pointy end' of this module - they want a 'reflection' of my rather 'hotch-potch' of competencies.  So, what have I achieved (or not)?

In short, I believe I have improved significantly with my technical knowledge of Photoshop. Upon starting this module, I was going mad trying to work things out despite going over the notes and tutorials repeatedly. Is it possible that I might be starting to get the gist of things in this area?

I am still finding it difficult to gain feedback from other people: despite uploading and sharing my works on Facebook, Google+, Blogger and the Open Space student forum, not many people have clicked on the 'Like' button.

So far, I have had more luck with SlideShare, with more people viewing my recent projects, thus indicating range of potential stakeholders, clients and employers worldwide. The analytics show many different market segments according to country1, profession, industry2 and the like.

This should give me an insight as to who is interested in what I do: noone has yet remarked on my work, but with further probing and questioning (through surveys), I may be able to tap into people's interests more. In turn, that would make it easier for me to refine my work and deliver more effectively to my target markets.

1http://www.slideshare.net/insight#summary/55323592/%3Frange%3D1m

2https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/author/posts#stats?trk=mp-reader-h


Comments

Popular Posts