Logo Designs- Gold Coast Airport Marathon (Part 5)

The fifth and final instalment of this project: For my final decision, I went with the blue because it not onlyreminded me of the sky and sea, thus bringing to mind memories of my holidays there, thusputting me in a nolstalgic mood, but because the blue and white fitted in nicely with the overall colour scheme of the website for this event.  I wanted visitors to get this impression too.  Blue is cooling and calming and contrasts nicely with the warm (and sometimes hot) humid, sub-tropical weather of this part of the world.  However, it also fitted in with the 'sporting' image of the otherwise hot and sweaty event where athletes the world over are likely to participate in.

So, here is my final choice, and the mockups (on teeshirts, the website and the like).






Comments

Popular Posts