Latest project - part 8


Running images - this was based upon my sister's preferences for the running figures she said she liked when I did the thumbnails.  I first did them in white and then someone said that I needed to 'refine' them.  Hence, I did them in purple (as the white figures looked too 'dreamy', like sheep).  I used various fonts - Euphemia, Bad Bold College (for the 4th and 5th editions of this design), and Aquanaut).

Ultimately, it would be my sister's blog and she will be the one using these images herself - though some people on the course forum preferred the shoeprints, others said they liked the running figures, stating that they depicted 'action' and effort (exertion), and not just standing still or taking a stroll in the park (as shown with the shoe/footprints), with the person on the right finally reaching their goal (i.e. finishing the race).

cheers,
Colleen







PS.  I might add that they look something like this which I did for an assignment last year where I had to design a poster for the Salvation Army's Winter Appeal.


Should I use this final image, it should look like this:



Comments

Popular Posts